The idea of wearing slippers came after the French Revolution; the slippers worn by women were not very smooth and comfortable for the foot to wear. In this 21st century, wearing elegant slippers has set a new trend on social media handles.
These slippers are so pleased that one can wear them all day. They are mainly meant to wear indoors and protect our feet from bacterial or fungal infections.
Different Types of Slippers for Women:
There are approximately 16 types of slippers for women presently. They can wear any slipper which is comfortable for them. These slippers are categorized from their appearance, color shades, and how and where these slippers are helpful.
One must check out some of the options provided below:
Arch Support Slippers:
These slippers gave away more comfortable and support to the foot. One can wear them at home; it just feels like one is wearing a light-weighted shoe. The slipper is more comfortable and warmer for the feet.
These slippers look similar to ballet shoes. They possess an attractive appearance which draws the attention of people. The ballet slipper is an excellent choice during the cold winters as one can wear them with socks, and the side part of the feet is fully covered.
These slippers are boots that cover the whole foot and are worn a little higher. These slippers for women are mostly worn during winters.
It is a slip-on slipper that is very much comfortable for the feet. It can be worn at home or outside. The outside material has different patterns, shades of vibrant colors. They are made with a very soft and warm material.
The flip flops are one of the most worn slippers for women. They expose the upper part of the feet and must be worn in the summer months.
However, they are pretty affordable depending on the making material.
There are many features and benefits of wearing comfortable slippers. The points are listed below:
- They are pretty adjustable and stable for the foot. There is an adjustable strap present which helps in adjusting according to the person’s needs. The supporting heel must be soft and comfy so that the ankle part does not get pressurized.
- The slippers are a kind of flat heel, so the heel height must be less than 2.5 cm. If the heel size exceeds 2.5 cm, there will be an unbalance between the ankle and heel; there will be vulnerable sprains and pain in the foot.
- The slippers must be in proper condition. One must not wear those slippers which have lost their functionality, as it can increase the sprains and pain in the foot. There are slippers for women which they can wear at home.
- If you often suffer from cold and flu throughout the year, you must wear slippers. While you surely need to focus on boosting your immune system, common mistakes might be responsible for this and should be paid attention to. Not wearing slippers at home allows the heat of the body to get out through the feet. As the body keeps losing its heat, the blood circulation decreases, leading to many common health issues like cold and flu. Wearing slippers protects your feet, which helps keep the blood flow regular and allows your immune system to fight off diseases.
- Wearing slippers increases the body balance of tiny babies and older people. A woman’s feet are not flat. Wearing slippers helps them to walk easily. When it comes to older women, they must wear slippers that have good arch support built. Wearing slippers increases balance and stability as you grow old. Make sure to buy comfortable slippers that provide you with the proper backing.
- Wearing slippers improves blood circulation. Improper blood circulation can lead to swollen feet. Wearing slippers traps the heat and helps increase blood circulation. It would help if you chose slippers that fit your foot perfectly.
- Wearing slippers are hygienic too. The soles of the shoes you wear outside are dirtier than a toilet seat. They contain feces. On the other hand, wearing vomit, dirt, grime, and millions of bacteria have a 90% chance of transferring to the floor of your house if you don’t remove your shoes before stepping inside. To keep the nasty grime off your floors, be sure to take your shoes off before entering your house and wear inside-only slippers.
- Slippers increase your productivity. Innumerable studies have shown that relaxed workers are more productive. And nothing signifies relaxation quite like donning a nice pair of warm, fuzzy slippers. So slap a couple on those cold feet and get to work on things like organizing your tax documents, updating your resume, balancing your checkbook, or starting that novel you’ve always thought about writing.
- Slippers effectively prevent accidents. Wood, tile, and linoleum floors can be slippery — especially if you’re wearing socks. However, most slippers have a bit of grip on the soles, which can drastically reduce those pesky trips and falls that seem to happen when you’re rushing to answer your phone, answer the door, get to the bathroom, and the myriad of other things you do around your house.
Wearing slippers is way more comfortable than wearing high pencil heels; these keep the feet more relaxed and balanced to keep one away from stress and strain.
Many people know that wearing slippers at home is a comfortable practice that helps keep your toes and feet warm, but you should be aware of many health benefits of wearing slippers. However, it is essential to remember that not all slippers were made equal!
Many slippers may keep your feet warm and toasty, but they lack the supportive infrastructure needed to give you the maximum health benefits and comfort that you deserve and vice versa.
We know it can be challenging to find trusted information outside of the foot health industry; hence in this article, we were committed to helping you connect with the information you need to make an informed decision.
People Also Read: